*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1689073-Up-the-creek-and-no-paddle/cid/1848750-Marvel-Universe
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1689073
When you wish you've really got to be careful what you wish for.
This choice: Marvel Universe  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Marvel Universe

    by: brandon595
waking up Xander looked around and noticed that he was in a strange apartment with no idea on how he got here. looking around he tried to find out how he got here and where he was when he found a letter addressed to him.

Dear Alexander Harris.

your probably wondering where you are well last night I was passing by when I heard your wish now normally I don't help humans unless it helps chaos but you are a special case. deciding to help you I granted your wish and teleported you to the marvel universe as well as giving you the power of superman with none of his weaknesses good luck.

Janus.

p.s. I lied your not special your disappearance from your home universe will cause untold amounts of chaos.

"Huh," Xander thought to himself. "The power of superman, I think I'm going to like it here."

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. go out and explore the new universe.

*Noteb*
2. go out and test his new powers.

*Noteb*
3. readers choice.

*Noteb*
4. readers choice.

*Noteb*
5. readers choice.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 brandon595 (UN: brandon595 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
beast79 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1689073-Up-the-creek-and-no-paddle/cid/1848750-Marvel-Universe