*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Spider-Man no more!
  2. Darkness
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1689410-The-Union/cid/1095359-Spider-Man-no-more
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1689410
Spider-Man has a problem with the symbiote. If it doesn't get him, who will it get?
This choice: Spider-Man lets the symbiote take full control over him  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Spider-Man no more!

    by: RunicPie
Spider-Man began to embrace this new power, enjoying the rush that came with it.
"Join with us willingly and we will rule the world together in union!" said the Symbiote, continuing to change Spider-Man's form.
"With this new power, I know that I can do anything, why would I choose otherwise? When I killed Brock, I started to think about it all, about how I could rule everything! This is what I want, this power; this feeling that nothing can stop me!" Spider-Man said, admiring the body that was being chosen for him. By now, he was 6ft tall, muscles covering his body. He had claws for his hands now, and his feet were semi-paw-like. His new symbiotic skin had a fleshy look to it, slightly shiny in areas, but it was extremely smooth, but when needed, changed rough for grip. His eye patches had now become large torn tear drops that matched the rest of the gruesome features. His teeth that filled his new mouth was somewhat short and wide, but deffinately sharp enough to cut through steel. From the mouth protruded the tongue, that at full length was body length, but at the moment could reach down to his chest. Dripping out of his mouth was thick green saliva.

"This new form feels great! Nothing will stand in my way, seeing as I was the hero here! By the time another hero comes, I will have over-run the city, and they will be crushed!" Spider-Man said, his voice changed entirely into a deep monstrous growl.
"Yes, and no longer are you Spider-Man, and I am no longer the Symbiote. WE ARE VENOM!" said the Symbiote, uttering what was its last words.
"YES, WE ARE ONE BEING! WE ARE VENOM!!!!!" shouted Venom in a monstrous roar.

"And before we go to rule the world, we shall pick a bride to rule over with!" growled Venom, as he left to go see...



Author's Note: Hey, I just wanted to quickly outline what each woman is like to try and give each one some sort of character, rather than someone's opinion on who they prefer.

Mary Jane: She is a sturdy woman, who is also loyal.
Black Cat: Ambitious, but remains loyal to those with power. Very smart.
Gwen Stacy: Not as emotional stable as the others, but NOT unstable or anything, just easy to manipulate.

Each of the women are hot obviously, also I left out Ann Weying on purpose, as she only came into the story cause of Eddie Brock Venom, so she isn't here.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Mary Jane

*Noteb*
2. Black Cat

*Noteb*
3. Gwen Stacy

*Noteb*
4. Unknown Random Woman(Not an actual comic character)

5. Other (If any can be thought of)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 RunicPie (UN: runicpie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Max Jacob has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1689410-The-Union/cid/1095359-Spider-Man-no-more