*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Bitch Queen
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1689708-Cursed/cid/915864-Bitch-Queen
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1689708
Hell hath no fury like a pissed off Cordelia Chase who is mightly p.o.ed at Xander Harris.
Chapter #1

Bitch Queen

    by: beast79
Cordelia Chase had at one time been referred to as the Bitch Queen of Sunnydale High. It was a position she had lost recently all because she had dated Xadner Harris. Xander Harris had cost her her place in society. And having dumped his loser ass she was no questing to return to the post of Bitch Queen. The going was not easy as her former 'friends' truthfully her loyal sheep had abandoned her when she had started dating Xander who was admittedly beneath her social status.

Not that her one time 'friends' would ever understand that Xander was something of a hero what with his secretly fighting vampires and demons once the sun went down saving the world for the whole human race. To them he was just the son of the town drunk who dressed badly and was weird, with weird freinds. All of whom had saved those same popular kid's lives several times over without any thanks.

At the moment distancing herself from Xander and his freinds hadn't helped her any. All she had to show for it was the new student following her around. Still a follower was a follower so Cordelia wasn't looking this horse in the mouth. And Anya was unaware of the full scope of Cordelia's relationship with Xander so Cordelia could bitch to her hearts content over the slights real or imagined that she had had while dating Xander.

"So what do you wish you could do to him?" Anya asked after Cordelia had finished ranting.

Cordelia didn't even stop to think she grinned evilly. "Oooh, I wish people could see just what kind of a mutant freak Xander really is. Like his freaky comic book freaks he always reading. I wish he looked on the outside like the mutant he is on the outside. That he couldn't mingle with us normal regular people without us knowing it on sight!"

"DONE!"

Cordelia looked up from her clenched hands to find that Anya had changed. Her face went from pretty to ugly, like someone had skinned her face and replaced it with demon's wrinkled visage. Eyes widening Cordelia realised she'd been talking to a demon all this time. A demon who'd just done something. Backing away Cordelia raised her hands in front of herself in defense and watched as the girl winked out of sight.

Across the school quad a scream rent the air as Xander Harris doubled over in pain. Those closest noticed that he seemed to be changing. Changing into something... changing into...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 beast79 (UN: beast79 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
beast79 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1689708-Cursed/cid/915864-Bitch-Queen