*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1690537-Shrinking-wherever-you-want/cid/2284554-A-24-year-old-girl-with-black-hair
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1690537
Now you can shrink wherever you want!
This choice: A 24 year old girl with black hair  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A 24 year old girl with black hair

    by: Nevon
A stunning 24 year old girl with black hair looms over you. She's wearing a black tank top that showcases her humongous breasts (they'd be huge even to a normal sized person, but they're mountains to you). She's also wearing a pair of extremely tight, semi-see through black yoga pants. You look up at her like looking up at a skyscraper.
It takes you a second to snap out of the awe you are in. By time you come to it, you realize that she is staring back at you. You are frozen with fear as this behemoth of a woman stares down at you over her massive breasts. She squats down to get a closer look at you. "Oh my god, is that a tiny man?" You couldn't speak, you were frozen in fear. She reaches her hand out and you instinctively flinch. "No no, don't worry she said". "My name is Haley," her voice booming like someone using a megaphone. She then decides to...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Find help for ou

2. Have a little fun

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Nevon (UN: ne280on at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bigrich has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1690537-Shrinking-wherever-you-want/cid/2284554-A-24-year-old-girl-with-black-hair