*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Nassau
  2. Let's Go!!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1691142-Spring-Break-TG/cid/1495307-Nassau
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1691142
You and your friends mysteriously turn into hot college girls on spring break.
This choice: Nassau  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Nassau

    by: Unknown
After almost 7 hours of traveling, you finally arrived in Nassau to start Spring Break with your friends. As you got out of the cab; all of you knew this was going to be an awesome trip.

Once you paid the cab driver, you followed everyone into the lobby to check in. It was only a few minutes before you were all checked in and walking to the hotel room.

It didn't take long to bring your things to room before you changed into bathing suits for the beach. Walking onto the beach, you could tell this week was going to be great just by the sheer number of college girls in the area.

You and the others spent the rest of the day drinking and flirting with the girls on the beach; Nick and you managed to get lucky with the girls while Tony and Jordan were left on the sidelines. While they'd had some luck on campus; Tony and Jordan weren't as popular with the girls as Nick and you were.

It was pitch black by the time everyone decided to head back to the hotel room to get some sleep.

You have the following choices:

1. The Next Morning

2. Your Choice

3. Your Choice

4. Your Choice

*Noteb*
5. Your Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1691142-Spring-Break-TG/cid/1495307-Nassau