*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Key West
  2. Let's Go!!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1691142-Spring-Break-TG/cid/947895-Key-West
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1691142
You and your friends mysteriously turn into hot college girls on spring break.
This choice: Key West  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Key West

    by: Unknown
From the window of the airplane, you can clearly see Spaceship Earth at Epcot and the Disney castle as you fly over them on your way to the spring break island of Key West. You have all decided to start partying early, ordering beer after beer from the stewardesses. One in particular continues looking at you with contempt. She has dark skin and looks a little too wild to be working somewhere as plebian as a major aircraft. As you touch down on the island airport runway, you can still somewhat feel her smoldering eyes burning a hole in the back of your skull.

Needless to say, you all enjoy your first day of drinking and partying, and you all pass out wherever you drop in the hotel room. But the curse of the island stewardess begins to affect you as you sleep. Unbeknownst to you, your angular hard male body becomes harder and softer until it is completely female. The same holds ture for your friends as well. But who should find out that they have TG-ed first?

You have the following choices:

1. You

*Noteb*
2. Nick

*Noteb*
3. Tony

*Noteb*
4. Jordan

5. Everyone, all at once

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Wanderer0426 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1691142-Spring-Break-TG/cid/947895-Key-West