*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1693289-A-Size-Changing-Adventure/cid/1028337-you-wake-up-shrunken-at-your-aunts-house
by Tex
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1693289
Your life will be changed as you or others grow or shrink.
This choice: you wake up shrunken at your aunt's house  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

you wake up shrunken at your aunt's house

    by: Unknown
For some reason, you, Davey, have found yourself shrunk on the floor of your aunt's house. How? You had absolutely no idea. The only thing you knew was that you need to get somebody's help in the house. You would prefer to find your aunt, as she was more predictable and trustworthy than your two cousins. If they found you, it wouldn't be too good.

Davey's aunt's family:

Aunt Joan - 42 years old, red hair. Has a likable personality and is often very nice, but sometimes seems to lust after others. Wears knee-high boots.
Kevin - Joan's husband, never around since he travels with business.
Marrissa - 8 years old, blond hair. Is a bit mischievous and plays rough with her toys, but wouldn't intentionally hurt you. Wears sandals or sneakers.
Chloe - 17 years old, blond hair. Generally indifferent and nonchalant, but sometimes gets a bit sadistic. Wears pumps or ankle-highs.

By the way, where were you in the house?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Joan's room

2. The kitchen

3. The living room

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Tex has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1693289-A-Size-Changing-Adventure/cid/1028337-you-wake-up-shrunken-at-your-aunts-house