*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1693912-Rouge-The-Lab-Rat-2/cid/1630690-Eat-her
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1693912
The sequel to the hit story!
This choice: Eat her  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Eat her

    by: Unknown
Suddenly,Tails's stomach began to growl. Tails then said "Boy do i feel hungry." Suddenly Rouge's deep,inner feeling of fear "came" out. Tails looked around,and then he looks at Rouge. Suddenly,a smirk appeared on Tails's face. Rouge was shaking in fear. Tails then said "Hmm,since i wanted to teach you a lesson,the lesson will be you being my meal." Rouge then said "But my body is poisonous! You'll die!" Tails then said "That,we'll see. I'll scan you now. A full scan,checking every nook and cranny of you." He put her into a small container which looks like a blender without blades,and then the top part closes. Tails then starts typing something,and then machine then starts. After a few minutes,the results came in. This is what the machine said: "SCAN COMPLETE. NO BIOHAZARDS FOUND IN BODY. NO MALICIOUS WEAPONRY FOUND IN SUIT. CONDITION: CLEAR,NO POISON,NO VIRUS.." Tails then stared with an evil grin at Rouge,which made Rouge shake in fear once more. He took her out of the scanner,and asked her one question before she became his meal: "Any last words,Rouge?" Rouge didn't say anything. She just stared at him,scared as if she's going to be killed. Tails then said "Alright,silence it is." Tails opened his mouth,and Rouge looks at it in fear. Rouge began praying that he doesn't do this,but her praying failed. Tails put her in his mouth,and closed it shut. Darkness. Pure darkness around in there,with little to no light. She started being flinged around in there,going here and there. Tails then tasted her,and thought "Wow,did she cover herself in sugar or what?" All of the flinging stopped,and Rouge calmed down,hoping that he'll spare her. Her hopes are nothing but yet another failure. He swallowed her. She fell down,down and down. Then she landed inside some greenish/yellowish liquid. It was acid. She saw a silhouette that looks like a hand. It was Tails patting his belly. She screamed at the top of her lungs "PLEASE LET ME OUT! I'LL DO ANYTHING FOR YOU! I SWEAR!" Tails heard it and answered "Well it's too late,bat girl. You tried to use my growth ray against me,and by accident you enlarged me. This is your lesson." Rouge gave up,and thought "This is it. I'm done for. All that's left is me being digested. Surely I'll have some fun in Heaven."

You have the following choices:

1. She decides to stay in there until something happens.

*Noteb*
2. She tries to get out by pleading.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Airship-King has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1693912-Rouge-The-Lab-Rat-2/cid/1630690-Eat-her