*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Liz
  2. Thompson Sisters (Liz & Patty)
  3. Which girl?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1694527-Soul-Eater-Foot-Torture/cid/1363111-Liz
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #1694527
The girls from Soul Eater torture you with their feet.
This choice: Liz  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Liz

    by: Unknown
You have entered the world of Soul Eater. You do not know where you are, and thus keep wandering around aimlessly. You come upon a mansion several floors high. You walk in asking if any one is there. You get no reply. After walking around a bit trying to find someone one you stumble upon a open door. The light was left on but no one was there. In the room is what looks to be a comfortable bed, as well as a dresser with makeup piled on top of it. You peer in the closet and notice several outfits consisting of a hat a red skin tight shirt and skinny jeans. Still in your confusion you don't realize that you are in Liz Thompson`s room. All you could focus on was the bed. You are very tired from walking around and have to lie down. In time you fall asleep.

You are awaken with a loud bang! You get up and hear voices down the hall. Quickly you hide under the bed. Then you hear a familiar voice. The voice of Liz Thompson telling you that you are in the Soul Eater world. " Oh my god!" She exclaims, " I`m beat!"

She comes and sits on the bed with her boots positioned right in front of your face. " Damn it took forever to find that keshin soul, my feet are so tired!" and with that she kicks off her boots they fall open ended towards you,your nose only inches away. Then her feet come down laying on top of the boots, she has white ankle socks on that have a small amount of dirt around them. You can see her wiggling her toes, excited about the cold air.

Then she slides her feet back. Shoving your nose in the entrance of her boot. Instantly the smell of sweat enters your nose. You cant breath though your mouth for this would alert her of your presence, forcing you to indulge in her foot smell, your eyes are now about 2 inches away from the soles of her socked feet. which have their toes placed on the bottoms of her boots and her heel is propped up against the base of the bed.

"AWWWWW, "she says " Now to do my nails."

Dose she...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Get up and go over to her dresser?

*Noteb*
2. Have some polish in her pocket?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Animefeet has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1694527-Soul-Eater-Foot-Torture/cid/1363111-Liz