*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1694686-Sleep-Over/cid/967118-something-else
by Jake
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1694686
Two teenage boys have a sleep over. They are both 16 years old.
This choice: something else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

something else.

    by: Brido
Chris and Dylan were sitting together surfing on the net. Suddenly Becky entered the room.

- Hi guys, what are you up to??

The boys very quickly covered the screen, and Becky laughed out loud.

- Oh, I see, you're surfing the web, she says smiling widely at them. How come you don't get a real girl-friend instead of getting your satisfaction on-line?? she asks.

- Well none of the girls we know are willing to play strip-poker with us, so we need to play online. Chris says while he is blushing profusely.

- Really, I'd think that it'd be no problem, for a couple of hunks like you to get the girls to drop their clothes.

Chris was very suspicious. Was that his prudish sister, who had just said that she would play strip-poker.

Suddenly he noticed something: Becky was not walking like she usually does. She was kind of stumbling around, and her voice sounded kind of blurry too.

He excused himself to go check-out the living room, and what he found out, excited him.

Becky had obviously consumed a large amount of liquor, before she entered his room.

- Hmmm, he thought. What could I possibly get her to do?

You have the following choices:

1. Go naked-swimming.

2. Play strip-poker.

*Noteb*
3. Get some of her friends over.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Brido (UN: brido1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jake has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1694686-Sleep-Over/cid/967118-something-else