*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Lucy
  2. Cana
  3. Mirajane
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1695220-Anime-Female-Possession/cid/2071625-Lucy
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Darkkk
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1695220
You get a device which transports you into the world of anime and get to possess them.
This choice: Lucy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Lucy

    by: bob
You exit Mira's body and you float over to Lucy's house. You see her just entering the room and is now closing the door. You float over to her and phase into her. Lucy gasps and her head slumps, when her head rises, you look around the room through Lucy's eyes and you grin lecherously. You look down and you see two huge mounds coming out of Lucy's chest, which you know to be her breasts. You stagger over to couch, trying to adjust to your new center of gravity, your breast jiggling the entire way. You flop down in an un-lucy like way and your breasts bown up and down repeatedly, you give a light moan in pleasure. Then slowly you place your manicured fingers onto Lucy's huge breasts and you gasp at the sensitivity, you then slowly squeeze them, giving out a moan in pleasure. You then start to use Lucy's hands to rub your breasts in a circular motion, getting an explosion of pleasure. Moaning loudly, you then start to slide Lucy's hands inside her skirt and in her panties. Rubbing her sliming pussy, you start to scream in pure ectasy. "OH GOD! THIS FEELS GOOOOD! OOOOOOH" you moan out in Lucy's beautiful voice. You slide Lucy's fingers into her pussy and her (your) Moaning gets even louder wondering how on earth it is possible to get that much pleasure. " OH GOD! OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH! IM CUUUUMMMING!" you scream out in Lucy's voice. You then spasm in Lucy's body and fluids come flooding out of her pussy. You sigh in content and lick the cum off Lucy's fingers. You make Lucy's face adopt a thoughtful expression and wonder " who should I possess next?"

You have the following choices:

1. Jenny Realight

2. Kagura

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 bob (UN: bob2007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Darkkk has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1695220-Anime-Female-Possession/cid/2071625-Lucy