*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1695220-Anime-Female-Possession/cid/928070-The-Beginning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Darkkk
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1695220
You get a device which transports you into the world of anime and get to possess them.
Chapter #1

The Beginning

    by: Darkkk
You were sitting in front of the computer screen watching animes online when you hear the doorbell ring. You were alone at home so you had to get the door. You expected your parents to be back by now, so you said. "Heyy.. Dad.. Mum.." but as you look outside, you didnt see anyone but this black box on the ground with a note on it. "What is this?" You picked it up and brought it to your room.

You read the note and it says, "Congratulations! You have won the anime drawing competition. As an award, we are giving this rare device to you. "Huh, I did not participate in any drawing competition? My drawing has always failed in my school. Oh well." I thought. This rare device gives you the ability the be transported into the world of anime and you will have the ability to possess them. The blue button transports you to the world of anime as a ghost or the body itself. You will learn more things such as body swap, pulling out soul as you go along. Have fun!"

As you opened the box, I see a black device. You turned it on. The screen lit up brightly and I went through the list of animes and female characters. "Well, there is no harm in trying it right" You pushed onto the blue button after selecting the anime world.

1st off, What anime?

You have the following choices:

1. Naruto

2. Bleach

3. One Piece

4. Fairy Tail

5. Others

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Darkkk (UN: hyourinz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Darkkk has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1695220-Anime-Female-Possession/cid/928070-The-Beginning