*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Rebekah(18)
  2. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1697417-unusual-transformations-GP-for-additions/cid/932569-Rebekah18
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1697417
you for no apparant reaseon transformed into random items and are used by others unaware
This choice: Rebekah(18)(in a cupboard in her room, you are her diary)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Rebekah(18)

    by: masterhand
You wake up and notice you aren't were you fainted, you are in Rebekahs room as you could see straighteners on the floor along with blond hairs. You then try to get up but realise you can't move or talk however all your senses still work fine, you also notice you aren't on the bed, you are in a cupboard with the door open. You then hear someone come in and throught the gap you see rebekah come into the room and lock the door. She then comes oever to the cupboard you are in and sees you, you try to call her but you can't speak. then Rebekah comes over and grabs you from where you were. She brings you over to her bed then grabs a mirror to first straighten her hair. In the mirro you are amazed that in the mirror where you should be all that's there is her diary.
when rebekah has straightened her hair she pulls out a pen and starts to write in you not knowing she was writing on her own brother and every stroke of the pen onto you was agony as it felt as if you were being sliced with a knife and every letter seemed to blur your vision slightly. Then however rebekahs pen burst all over you which completely blurred out your vision, you hear rebekah trying to clean up the mess and then she sets you on what must be her window to dry after she tried to clean you a bit.
You wait on the balcony hoping this is still s dream and hoping you would turn back to yourself soon. Later that day Rebekah brought you back to the cupboard and closed the door for the night. after this you gradually drift to sleep.

when you wak up you are

You have the following choices:

1. a wedding dress for a much older friend

2. a pair of headphones

3. a bed

4. an ash tray

*Noteb*
5. others

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 masterhand (UN: dannyboy05 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
masterhand has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1697417-unusual-transformations-GP-for-additions/cid/932569-Rebekah18