*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Hermione?
  2. Who will gain?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1699536-Weight-gain-in-Hogwarts/cid/2402444-Hermione
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1699536
The girls of Harry Potter gain weight, all natural
This choice: Hermione?  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Hermione?

    by: Unknown
Hermione had recently graduated from Hogwarts, having gone back after the Battle of Hogwarts to complete her schooling. Hermione lay on her bed, snacking on some muggle snacks. Her parents were dentists, so she took the opportunity of having her own home to eat all the sweet or fattening muggle junk food that she was never allowed to eat as a child. Lays packets and pizza boxes littered her room.

That night, Hermione went on a date with Ron. She took him to a muggle restaurant - an Italian restaurant with delicious, cheesy pizza. They ordered three pizzas: one for each of them and one to share. Hermione was half-way through the second pizza when she remembered that Ron also needed to eat from it. Her appetite had increased a lot over the pasts few months.

The next morning, Hermione stood in front of her mirror, naked. She cupped her boobs. They were bigger. That was good. She touched her belly. She could practically hold it. It was chubby. Her thighs were downright fat. They jiggled as she walked. Hermione realised that she was getting fat.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Dragonroy7 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1699536-Weight-gain-in-Hogwarts/cid/2402444-Hermione