*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Luna Lovegood
  2. Luna?
  3. Who will gain?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1699536-Weight-gain-in-Hogwarts/cid/2720382-Luna-Lovegood
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1699536
The girls of Harry Potter gain weight, all natural
This choice: School  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Luna Lovegood

    by: Eeeee
The year had been going on for quite a bit now, Umbridge was at the height of her power, while someone else was at the height of their gain, a pale blond girl with blue eyes came calmly entering a DA meeting her belly stuck out a very noticeable bit in her robes, so much so that if you looked hard enough you could see some soft squishy pale flesh jiggle with every step, a calm voice spoke "I hope you don't mind me being late. The nargles took my shoes again." She said, her double chin shaking between some panting from entering so quickly.

Harry nodded, and continued to instruct stupefy to a fourth year, Luna volunteered to help him practise, and the first time she was hit by it was tossed back next to Harry, a very visiblse double chin jiggling with some large thunder thighs and her rather rotund belly. Harry pulled his robes downward a bit.

"Next up, the hunger curse, best used when you're fighting in a place where there's lots of food, like the great hall." Said Harry, Luna knew she needed to try this as a means to continue her gain, which became a goal after nargle hunting was boring "I'll volunteer, Harry Potter." Luna spoke up smiling, one by one, the students tried and succeeded to do it on her, and every time she became hungrier.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A week of practice of the curse

*Noteb*
2. The great hall

3. More months of having Ginny use the curse on her.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Eeeee (UN: urmumgae69ye at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dragonroy7 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1699536-Weight-gain-in-Hogwarts/cid/2720382-Luna-Lovegood