*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Lucy’s Life of Lard
  2. Dr. Finebass’s Fat Fed Future
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1699623-Eating-Machine-Family-Sized/cid/941710-Lucys-Life-of-Lard
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Interactive · Other · #1699623
Sequel to "the Eating Machine" on dimensioonsmagazine.com
This choice: Lucy Castelle  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Lucy’s Life of Lard

    by: Cre8r 1
Lucy was at home working on her new recipe for 1,000 lb. cake when she remembered it was almost time to have her nightly sex ritual with her fat husband Mark. She moved her hover chair into position to see herself in the mirror.

She was a marvelously lush harvest goddess whose head had ironically not been swallowed up by her growing mass & has actually plumped up enough to stay atop her fat mass. Her belly was the size of a hut, & her boobs were 10x the size of a watermelon, & I mean a fully grown fertilized watermelon. Her arms were useless as they were pinned down with enough fat to fill up a hollow sequoia & the fingers made up the width of a pigs body. Her legs were the same size as her arms with toes sticking out that would have fit an elephant’s hooves. Her butt, however was the biggest part of her, it was made to look like a whale’s jiggling ass without the tail attached.

She had her chair position herself underneath Mark who was getting ready to mount her. But how is it done?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Moob suction (formula gives him sperm in his moobs)

*Noteb*
2. Anal sex

3. Oral sex

*Noteb*
4. Belly sex

*Noteb*
5. Other choices, if you can think of them

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Cre8r 1 (UN: creater1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cre8r 1 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1699623-Eating-Machine-Family-Sized/cid/941710-Lucys-Life-of-Lard