*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1699669-Boy-Vore/cid/2778105-Let-him-out-and-vore-him-a-different-way
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Teen · #1699669
A story where boys Vore each other for food and dominance
This choice: Let him out and vore him a different way  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Let him out and vore him a different way

    by: Unknown
Let him out because of the bad angle you got to his feet by sitting on his chest, shit now i must be quick before he throws me off you think to yourself.
Which was more than likely considering your older brother being stronger than you.
You try to pin down his arms to his sides with your hands but its a loosing battle, before he manages to grab you with his hands you manage to just wiggle down your sweat pants against his chest so that your butt is exposed, then you slide back over his chest and plants your ass on his face, he´s getting into me one way or an other you think to your self.

You never done anything like this before but you brace yourself and starts pushing down on his face with all your body weight, at the same time you trying to hold down his strong arms to his sides, he´s begun kicking his legs violently but you are far away from them so they don't bother you.
you finally feel your sphincter open up and slowly envelop his face, as it stretches, you bite your lower lip in pain, but as soon as it begins trailing down his head and reaches his neck you get a moment of relief as the neck quickly follows the head.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You Continue To Envelop Your Older Brother

2. Your Brother Struggles free

*Noteb*
3. A Third Party Gets Involved

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Jack Grey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1699669-Boy-Vore/cid/2778105-Let-him-out-and-vore-him-a-different-way