*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Abducted!
  2. Mrs. Barrett
  3. CHOOSE YOUR CHARACTER
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1700444-Atomic-Betty-CRAZY-Transformation/cid/1346640-Abducted
by Dustin
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1700444
The girls from Atomic Betty go through some CRAZY bizarre changes!
This choice: The light came from a space ship, abducting Mrs. Barrett.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Abducted!

    by: Unknown
The buxom housewife began to levitate off of the ground more and more. She kicked her thick legs around, trying to free herself from the blue beam of light, but it was just too strong. Suddenly, her arms and legs stopped flailing. Her entire body was frozen. She tried her best to look around her, but only saw the sky above her. She was lifted out the window, getting farther and farther from the ground. she passed the trees, she passed the house, she passed the entire neighborhood, unaware of her destination. "I-if this is a joke, I don't think I GET it!" she stammered. She was brought on board the alien saucer and in the blink of an eye, the ship disappeared, as if it had never been there.

"Mmnmghhh.... what happened..." Mrs. Barrett groaned, rubbing her forehead. She remembered picking up that odd stone, but everything afterwards was a complete blur.

"Shhhh, don't worry... you're in good, loving hands," a soft, feminine voice said. A cold, wet appendage rubbed the top of the blonde woman's hand. Mrs. Barrett's eyes groggily opened, only to be met by three identical figures. Her eyes shot open.

"AHH! OH, my GOODNESS!" she cried, huddled up. The three figures in front of her were... ALIENS! Female (she thinks) aliens, all with identical features, each one equipped with a pair of big, round breasts and protruding hips. Each of them had a large, grey, bald head as well as two antennae poking out. Their eyes were a deep, shining purple. Each of the alien women smiled at Mrs. Barrett with wide grins. "W-who are you?! What do you WANT with me?!" she cried out. Her entire body was shaking in absolute fear.

"Do not worry, housewife of Earth..." one of the aliens said, "We have taken you from your planet to study you. You are a beautiful specimen, indeed!"

"BEAUTIFUL?" Mrs. Barrett's face turned pink, "Well, thank you for noticing!" She fluffed up her hair, prompting a series of "oooooh"s from the alien females. "Maybe this WON'T be so bad.." she grinned naughtily, "B-but wait! What about my family?! I need to get back home! That living room won't vacuum itself, you know!"

"I'm afraid that would be impossible," one of the aliens said, "We are SO intrigued by you!"

"Weeeeeell I DO have that affect on people~" Mrs. Barrett giggled. "B-but what are you going to do to me?"

"We are going to...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. see how you react to intense physical alterations!"

2. worship you as a God!"

*Noteb*
3. turn you into one of us!"

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Dustin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1700444-Atomic-Betty-CRAZY-Transformation/cid/1346640-Abducted