*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Time out!
  2. Annoying Sam
  3. A Bribe
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1700467-Sams-slave/cid/1899535-Time-out
by person
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1700467
A girl named Samantha accidentally shrank you and your friend.
This choice: Sam punishes both of you for "fighting".  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Time out!

    by: Unknown
''Alright, quit it you two.'' Sam sighed, emitting an exasperated sounding laugh, ''the pair of you both need to chill!

You were busy trying to fend off a livid Christina, who has successfully climbed on top of your chest, and is making a very good effort of scratching your eyes out!

However, neither of you notice the enormous foot crash down on top of you both, sending Christina's cleavage into your face, and the both of you squished further still into the carpet.

''Ugh, you damn perv! Get outta my boobs!'' Christina flails, attempting to wriggle out of the situation whilst sandwiched between yourself and Sam's enormous foot. However, another surprise pops up when Christina is suddenly wrenched out from underneath Sam's foot, leaving you under there on your own.

Barely able to breathe, and not really wanting to due to the smell, you try your best to listen to the muffled voices of the two girls:

''That... funny. But NO!'' booms Sam. Christina squeaks back something inaudible in response, and Sam says to her, ''Nice try. But now... punished. I think I'll... in my...''

Christina screams with what sounds like fear, while Sam just giggles sadistically, evidently enjoying her suffering. You can hear the sound of a zip being unzipped, and Christina's screaming becomes louder still. However, it is soon muffled, and followed by a lot of pleasured grunting noises from Sam. What the hell's going on?!
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
person has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1700467-Sams-slave/cid/1899535-Time-out