*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1700658-Warcraft-Feet--Sylvanas-Windrunner/cid/2016020-Tail-the-high-elf-escort-party
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1700658
A chance to see the feet of Sylvanas Windrunner. But who will you see her as?
This choice: Tail the high elf escort party.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Tail the high elf escort party.

    by: Bloodfangs12
You decide to follow the beautiful elven party into the woods. Unfortunately, they disappear into the woods. "Where the hell did they go?" you wondered. It seemed that you walked further into the woods then you thought. You look around, but see nothing but more trees. You are lost. "Uh oh..." you say aloud. Then out of nowhere the ambience comes to dead silence. All is quiet. Birds, insects, wind, everything stopped. It then began to get dark, not darker like night dark, but greyer and more unnerving. Then out of the darkness a song was being sung. It was the most beautiful song you ever had the pleasure to hear. It drew you closer to it as you yourself walking towards it.

The song itself was sung by a woman. Then when you think you see the singer, a black sack is pulled over your head.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Get knocked out

*Noteb*
2. Struggle

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bloodfangs12 (UN: bloodfangs12 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WorgenFreeMan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1700658-Warcraft-Feet--Sylvanas-Windrunner/cid/2016020-Tail-the-high-elf-escort-party