*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1700872-the-history-of-amy-giantess/cid/954686-Scientists-of-evil-kidnap-her-and-do-experimen
by hank
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Friendship · #1700872
One Day,amy will Have the experience very BIG, how and why?You decided what will happen.
This choice: Scientists of evil kidnap her, and do experiments on it  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Scientists of evil kidnap her, and do experimen...

    by: hank
One day, after defeating Eggman ... Again. Amy goes to the mall, to find the most beautiful clothes, so Sonic would be fall in love for her

Amy: This time I'll get, sonic will not resist, so I find the perfect dress ...

While she wore a dress, 2 men watched Amy.

A guy: You sure she can be a good guinea pig?

2nd guy: Yeah, besides, the boss asked us to pick up a hedgehog. Sonic, no, very fast, Shadow, no, very cruel and strong, Silver, no, has psychic powers. Then she just left.

A guy: But when we try, she will not scream?

2nd guy: Sedative.

Guy 1: Ok, but still do not think we should do it, look it's just a girl ...

Guy 2: Want me to tell others that you quit? "You know what happens to those who give up ...?

A guy: ok ... man ....

Amy walks out with a bag full of clothes. As she walked to the exit, she noticed two men following her, she goes to another corridor, they were still following her. She starts to run.

Amy: Sonic ... My god, where are you ...?


After tired of running, she turns not see anyone behind her.

Amy: I think I fooled them, hihihi, nobody gets me.

Amy turns around and sees the two men in front of her before she catch the hammer, the two men grab her.

Amy: Let me go, help!

The second Guy takes a syringe from his pocket and puts Amy's neck.

Amy: Son ... ic, he .. lp ...

Amy faints.

Amy begins to open his eyes and when she remembers everything, she realizes what is inside a glass capsule

Amy: WHERE I AM, HELP!

A door opens and it leaves a scientist.

Amy: Who are you? Let me out!

Scientist: I can not, you will be the future of the world of science.

Amy: What? SONIC HELP!

Scientist: no point crying, no one will hear you. "

Amy: what will you do to me?

Scientist goes to a lever, put his hand on it.

Scientist: For the success of expeirence, your memory will be erased, Good bye.

Amy: No! WAIT, my memory, no!

The man pulls the lever, and the capsule begins to turn green, Amy could feel his mind going blank, all the memories were faded, Amy tries to consentrar in his memory, were hers, no one could take, but Amy faints again.

When Amy wake:
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 hank (UN: guilhermehank at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
hank has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1700872-the-history-of-amy-giantess/cid/954686-Scientists-of-evil-kidnap-her-and-do-experimen