*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sakura
  2. The begining
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1702037-Narutos-head-swap-jutsu/cid/943228-Sakura
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1702037
Tsunade invents a new jutsu but things turn out different.
This choice: Sakura  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Sakura

    by: Kamen Rider Survivor
"I'd like to see Sakura please Shizune." Tsunade said in a calm tone as she laced her hands together in front of her face.

About a half hour later Shizune returned with Sakura in tow close behind her.
"You wished to see me lady Tsunade?" Sakura asked politely.
"Yes Sakura," Tsunade said as she began to get up "You may leave us Shizune." She finished."Yes ma'ma." Shizune said as she bowed before leaving.

"Sakura, as my apprentice I would like to tell you of my increadible breakthrough in a new medical ninjutsu I myself have just invented." Tsunade said. "It is a jutsu that will swap the heads between two people without killing them. It is my belief that the cells in the head store the information of the body as well as the information of that body's jutsus. With this new jutsu I can extend lives as well as teach the jutsus of others to a new generation." Tsunade said proudly.

"That is wonderful news Tsunade-sama but why was I called?" Sakura asked. "It is simple, I want you to be the first to test it." Tsunade replied. "I've made a list of people, look it over and tell me who you would like to try it with first."

You have the following choices:

1. Hinata

*Noteb*
2. Anko

3. Shizune

*Noteb*
4. Kurenai

5. More

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kamen Rider Survivor (UN: dark-karas at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kamen Rider Survivor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1702037-Narutos-head-swap-jutsu/cid/943228-Sakura