*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Naruto
  2. The begining
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1702037-Narutos-head-swap-jutsu/cid/947927-Naruto
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1702037
Tsunade invents a new jutsu but things turn out different.
This choice: Naruto  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Naruto

    by: Unknown
Naruto entered in front of Shizune, and with his normal rudeness he shouted, "Oy, ol' lady Tsunade! Why'd ya call me up here again. I was at the baths spyi--I mean getting some research done."

A coy smile slid onto Tsunade's face, and Shizune covered he eyes with her hand, seemingly embarrassed by Naruto's bluntness.

"Sit down Naruto. I have something I want to show you."

Naruto sat down in the hard chair in front of Tsunade's desk. He had become suddenly alert. He could sense that Tsunade was serious, and after the ordeal with Pain, he knew that she was really feeling her age more than ever. Not that she showed it. Her big pouting lips and luscious breasts were always a source of temptation for Naruto, ever since he had gotten back from training with the perverted Sennin.

"Naruto, I've just finished perfecting a Ninjutsu that I want you to learn. I may not have much time left, especially if Madra reaches Konoha." She sighed softly and stared deeply into Naruto's blue eyes for a moment, but then quickly turned away.

"This is not something I can teach Sakura. She would never use it because of its dangerous nature, and a certain side effect that needs to be controlled."

Now Naruto's interests were piqued. "What kind of side effects? Why is it a kinjutsu?" He asked slightly rising out of his seat.

"You will see now." Tsunade began to form complicated hand symbols that were so fast, Naruto was completely unable to follow them. "Now Naruto, I must ask you to kiss me."

"What!?" But even as he defiantly shouted, a certain pressure began to build in his pants.

"Kiss me. Now!" Tsunade's eyes were full of a fiery passion, and her serious tone compelled him to obey her.

Even though he had grown in the three years training with Jiriha he still had to lean upwards to plant his lips on hers. The sensation was instantaneous. What began as a warm tingle on his lips slowly evolved into an overwhelming pleasure enveloping his entire head. His neck was more sensitive than ever and the electric feeling made his hair stand up.

When he could finally open his eyes he saw his own Tsunade smiling at him from about three inches lower that before.

"What the hell is going on here?" Then he felt an unexplainable wave overwhelm him with the desire to fuck.

Shizune who had been watching all this as it unfolded infront of her eyes, walked over to Naruto's body, from which he had just been separated, and kissed the lips of Tsunade's face.

The fifth hokage turned to Naruto and said, "The kinjutsu I just used switched our heads. The side effect I mentioned earlier..well from the way your nipples seem to want to tear through that robe, I'd say you can guess."

Then Shizune said with a straight face, betraying no emotion, "I am here to assist. Hokage-sama, who do you want me to take care of first?"

The Hokage grinned and said...

You have the following choices:

1. Naruto (Head)

2. Me (Tsunade head)

3. both of us

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Kamen Rider Survivor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1702037-Narutos-head-swap-jutsu/cid/947927-Naruto