*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Kakashi
  2. The begining
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1702037-Narutos-head-swap-jutsu/cid/987049-Kakashi
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1702037
Tsunade invents a new jutsu but things turn out different.
This choice: Kakashi  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Kakashi

    by: AlNagaTheDreaded
Kakashi was sitting under a tree, enjoying his day off by reading his Make Out series of erotic novels. Someone calling his name drew his attention away from the engrossing part of the novel, he looked up and saw Shizune. "Oh, it's you" he said as he started to go back to his novel. "Lady Tsunade wishes your presence." she told Kakashi. "Oh fine! Let me see what she wants of me." he said, streching his arms and back as he rose from under the tree.

Kakashi entered Lady Tsunade's laboratory alone, curious as to why she wanted to see him. "Ah Kakashi! I wanted you to help me test my headswap Jutsu!" Lady Tsunade told him excitedly. "Hahaha! What!" Kakashi laughed in surprise of such a ridiculous thing said to him. Lady Tsunade took advantage of Kakashi's surprise and placed her left had atop of Kakashi's head and with her right hand she sliced through his neck with a small sharp sword. Kakashi felt the sword go through his neck, but felt no pain or loss of control. "Put your hands atop of your head and hold it in place. You must not lose blood pressure." she instructed Kakashi, who carefully did so and feared that this end very badly. "This is the tough part!" she said as she put the same sword to her own neck, and with a quick slice cut through her own neck. "Will need - you to - let go - of your head - for just - a moment" she said softly as she was having trouble speaking.

As Kakashi let go of his head for a moment and felt as if his head had come off of his body, for just a second. He almost fell over, but to his surprise his head felt like it wasn't cut anymore. "My hands feel weird. Hey, why are you wearing my clothes" Kakashi asked Lady Tsunade. "I have more than just your clothes. I did a Headswap jutsu on us, remember!" she replied. "Wait, headswap, that means.." Kakashi said as he looked down at his now shapely feminine body wrapped in the traditional clothes that Lady Tsunade had been wearing. "AHHG! I have your body!" Kakashi said as he almost fell over in shock.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AlNagaTheDreaded (UN: alnaga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kamen Rider Survivor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1702037-Narutos-head-swap-jutsu/cid/987049-Kakashi