*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1702100-Ah-My-Goddess-Foot-Fetish/cid/1607990-Stuck-in-a-room-with-two-Hilds
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1702100
Choose one of the girls of Ah! My Goddess whose feet you like
This choice: "And you're not leaving until we say so."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Stuck in a room with two Hilds

    by: Former182
Teen Hild said, "And you're not leaving until we say so."

"And please lick her toes..." Adult Hild said.

For some reason, you couldn't stop your tongue from licking Teen Hild's toes.

"Heh heh heh.... That tickles....But I can easily tell that you have a strong and skilled tongue,"Teen Hild said. "OI think Adult me will enjoy it later...."

You held back a nervous whine. If you were going to stay here until the Hilds allow you to leave, they might get the idea to seduce you away from Belldandy. And with their looks, that had a real possibility.

"Well.... I just have to decide where that tongue of his should be put to work on my lovely body," Adult Hild said as she continued to rub her rear against your crotch and made your hands squeeze and fondle her breasts.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. One on one session?

2. Continue with the threesome

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Former182 (UN: former182 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Knight Owl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1702100-Ah-My-Goddess-Foot-Fetish/cid/1607990-Stuck-in-a-room-with-two-Hilds