*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Enter the Hallway
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1702940-An-Endless-Hallway/cid/945362-Enter-the-Hallway
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Moth
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1702940
A hallway of doors that lead to other people's live.
Chapter #1

Enter the Hallway

    by: Moth
Danny is 14 now and was walking home from the movie thearter where you, Justin, and Eric celebrated by watching some action movie. You noticed that part of the side walk was proped up a little on the side. You walked overto it and lifted it up. The slab was surprisingly light and opened like a trap door. Under it was a hole witch you crawled down into. You went in and fell. Looking up, all you saw the door close autoumaticly. Next to you was a sign.

"Hello traveler. You have been lucky enough to find "The Hallway". In this hallway are doors to every person on the plante's life. Enter the door and you will be in that person's life.

What happens when your'e in their life? You will look the same physicly but have their clothes, hair, memories, and abbilities. They will enter your life forcibly and not notice any thing, nor will any one else.

To enter a door, just insert the blue card you received, (Check your belt) inbetween the door and the wall and the door will unlock instintly. Insert this into any door any where else and it will take you back here. Other people with a card on their belt will know of any changes, as will you if they swap with someone. You can talk to them about the hallway and they won't think your crazy.

Now have fun being who ever you want to be!"

You cheked your beltloop on you parts and surly enough a blue card with his name and a bar code was on it.

The four doors closest to you were.


Tiffany Toyan
Blond, long hair 23
Bimbo, White
Salon girl

Rachel Ming
Black medium hair,17
Smart, Chinese
Student

Breyanna Clark
Black, long hair in a pony tail, 19
Ghetto African,
Works at Victoria's Secert

Natilie marks
Burnette, short hair 28
Normal, white
Video game designer

You have the following choices:

1. Tiffany

*Noteb*
2. Rachel

3. Breyanna

*Noteb*
4. Natilie

5. More doors

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Moth (UN: mothlight16 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Moth has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1702940-An-Endless-Hallway/cid/945362-Enter-the-Hallway