*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. On the way to the beach...
  2. Jeff Michaels
  3. In the Lobby
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1704348-Shrunk-in-a-Hotel/cid/3183428-On-the-way-to-the-beach
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1704348
You are either Jeff or Elizabeth. While on vacation/a business trip you shrink! Please add
This choice: Later on your way to the beach  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

On the way to the beach...

    by: Markus
You looked through the window, pondering on what to do next, when you see the vast horizon of the beach, a glistening of orange hue of the sun enhances the beauty of the white sands. It's so obvious you thought.

You open your suitcase, taking your towel, and began wearing the swimwears you brought, a pair of dark blue swimming trunk, googles and a matching swim cap. You thought about bringing your phone, but not wanting it wet and damaged, you left it. Soon it will be your biggest mistake.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
On the way to the Beach, you spotted some people heading your way,

A Latino, next room to you, fully taned wearing light green bikinis. She has the body of a very endowed Kardashians, her green hued eyes suggest that she's wearing contacts. You try not to stare at her, fearing she may yell at you, but when she looked at you she nodded and smiled so warmly.

Soon as you passed her, you spot an Asian women in this solid rib bikini, exposing her belly. Her hair is neatly tied like a bun, and her body is covered in tattoos of kanji letters. You don't know what it means. Her Assets are big, D-Cups? No, they have to be no bigger than F-Cup. You stare at her breast bounced each time she walked in this mesmerising pattern, stop that, you creep.

As you were distracted by the big tittied Asian, you bumped into a soft comfy blue stripped cotton wall. You fumbled down, and see a tall figure, taller than the two tenants you saw. What lacks in chest sized makes up in the thickness of thighs and ass, you felt the soft bouncyness, like a pillow of flesh. Before you realize, this tall person looks down upon you and creates this flirtastious face, blushing in awe.

"Careful where you walk sweetie," she says in this sweet motherly voice, before struting her short vibrant auburn hair and walked away.

You turned towards the corner, just at eye length of the elevator door before suddenly, you felt a fever coarsing your body, your limbs getting weaker before eventually you succumb, and passed out...

Upon regaining conciousness, you noticed several things, more specificaly the keycard you pocketed is now larger that your entire body, and the fact that the entire hallway is gigantic compare to you strikes fear and panic into your heart.

"What just happened?!" You thought, "Did I just shrunk down?! Is that why the hallway looked gigantic."

Before long, the booming footsteps of the maid before looms behind you, you quickly stan back, fearing your life could end at any moment.

"I, need some help, maybe the guess from before can help me, but, who should I ask?"

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Markus (UN: markusfilch at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Random has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1704348-Shrunk-in-a-Hotel/cid/3183428-On-the-way-to-the-beach