*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Elizabeth Wilson
  2. In the Lobby
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1704348-Shrunk-in-a-Hotel/cid/949298-Elizabeth-Wilson
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1704348
You are either Jeff or Elizabeth. While on vacation/a business trip you shrink! Please add
This choice: …Elizabeth Wilson”  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Elizabeth Wilson

    by: The Random
The young man quickly types your name into the computer. “Okay ma’am, your room’s in building two, level three. Here’s your key-card.” He says handing you the card.

“Thank you.” You reply before you head out of the lobby towards building two. On the way out you pass the employee lounge, the door is open and you see two girls, both at least 19 years old, in maid uniforms. One is a Hispanic with larger than average endowments, the other is a slightly shorter cute Asian girl. Outside you see a young blond woman step out of the building you’re headed for wearing a red bikini heading for the beach. The waves and chatter and laughter of other people, calling you to come. Maybe you’ll head to the beach after the conference is over.

After entering the building and taking the elevator up to level three you come to your door. You swipe the key-card and unlock. You go inside and see that the room was quite worth the money the company spent. You immediately head into the bedroom and set your suitcase down on the dresser. You notice on the dresser there is a small green bottle labeled “scented bath oil”. You figured you may as well try it right now, nothing significant is going to happen for a few hours. You start the tub filling and get undressed. Once the tub is nearly full you turn off the water and pour in the bottle. The fresh scent of mint wafts up as you settle into the tub.

After about an hour you reluctantly let the tub drain and dry yourself off, and start preparing for the conference.


When& where do you shrink?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Random (UN: therandom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Random has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1704348-Shrunk-in-a-Hotel/cid/949298-Elizabeth-Wilson