*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705281-Little-People-Friend-or-Meal/cid/950929-I-dont-like-beeing-poked-by-spear
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by KHL
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Food/Cooking · #1705281
Are your new little people friends or tasty little morsels
This choice: I don't like beeing poked by spear!!!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

I don't like beeing poked by spear!!!

    by: KHL
So you say angrily, "I don't like being poked by spear." Licking your lips you say, "my tasty little morsel," and suddenly you hear your stomach growls hungrily. You pat you belly gently then look at the the young Indian girl she looks at your belly then at you and says, "Please, no don't eat me at my village we have plenty of things for you to eat just put me down and I'll show you."
You think for a moment and thought Well I know one little girl is not going to fill me up, but maybe a whole village can. You smile at the thought and your stomach growls as if to agree. "Very well," you say to the young Indian girl, "but if you pull any tricks and.... well," you pat your belly saying no more to explain her fate.
You put her down and follow her and you try your best not to step on her. The young Indian girl stops in front of a small village with little tie-pee tents while the little people did there chores.You sit down Indian style as the young Indian girl spoke, " Every please gather whatever food you have and bring them here to me quickly!"
Everyone in the village stared at her then at you and everyone ran into their tee-pee houses grabbed their food and ran to the young Indian girl. By the time the villagers had gathered all of their food in one place they relaxed a little knowing they might be safe.
You look down at the pile of food and it's barely a mouth full compared to you. "What is this," you say disgustedly, "I am not pleased by your rations of food." You smash the food with your hand and stare hard at the frighted villagers. When suddenly.....

You have the following choices:

1. A man walks up to you.

2. The grand elder walks up to you.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 KHL (UN: khlover369 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
KHL has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1705281-Little-People-Friend-or-Meal/cid/950929-I-dont-like-beeing-poked-by-spear