*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/170819-The-Shrunken-Student/cid/55278-On-the-way-to-school
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #170819
A boy who is 2 inches tall needs to make friends at school.
This choice: Julie comes into the kitchen and sits down.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

On the way to school.

    by: WritingFan
Julie comes into the kitchen wearing a light blue blouse, a medium gray skirt, and black high heel sandles. Your mother tells her to change immediately, but Julie says the homecoming queen tryouts, especially pictures, are today. Your mom just shakes her head and places two plates on the table. Julie has to share her breakfast with you. "Hey little brother, I am going to keep an eye on you as best as I can," says your sister. You replie by nodding your head and finish eating. You, your mom, and Julie get in the car, and head for school. On the way, Julie sees you walking toward her left sandle. She smiles and unbuckles the ankle strap and slides it around you like a seatbelt. You are trapped on your sister's shoe, and your mom doesn't even see you on the floor. Do something...if this is bothering you.

You have the following choices:

1. Get from under the strap and climb into Julie's school bag.

2. Stay under the strap and get comfortable.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 WritingFan (UN: writerfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WritingFan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/170819-The-Shrunken-Student/cid/55278-On-the-way-to-school