*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Worried Mother
  2. Good Morning.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/170819-The-Shrunken-Student/cid/55891-Worried-Mother
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #170819
A boy who is 2 inches tall needs to make friends at school.
This choice: Climb up the nightstand by your dollhouse.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Worried Mother

    by: WritingFan
<<Yawn>> It sure does take a while for you to get up, but it also takes you a bit longer to climb up your nearby nightstand. You are very tired, by the time you reach the top of the nightstand. Suddenly your door opens, and in comes your towering mom, wearing her dress for work. She is clipping on an earring. She calls your name, "Sweetie, let's go!! Time for your first day of school!!" She peeks into the dollhouse, and gets worried to see that your not in there. Hey come on, get your mom's attention so you can get to school and make some friends.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 WritingFan (UN: writerfan at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WritingFan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/170819-The-Shrunken-Student/cid/55891-Worried-Mother