*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1708312-Weight-Gain-Harem/cid/963960-Hinata-Hyuga
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1708312
You are Dustin a boy who loves big fat women has the power to make women large more inside
This choice: Hinata Hyuga  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Hinata Hyuga

    by: Ghostwriter
You decided to see the cute, shy, and timid Hinata she was quite girl and you found her shyness quite cute maybe not right for the loud and hyper ninja like Naruto. But you liked her shy nature and found it cute so she would be right for you but you wonder how you would find her in such a large place. But suddenly you have a feeling a pull you decided to follow the pull and jump down from the monument landing find on the ground. You where luckily unnotice but with how your dress you would stick out sorely trying to think how to blend in when suddenly your close change making you look like a ninja. Smiling at this you now follow the pull you soon go down a empty ally way you look around the corner not to far you see the Hyuga heiress seating on a wooden beam that was been supported by other wood and supply's. She was taking a drink looking to taking a break from helping rebuild the village from what you where guessing you take a deep breath and walk over.

Hinata was sitting down drinking her water having help for the last few hours rebuilding homes that got destroyed. She was sigh a bit depress as not but week ago she had told the boy she had secretly loved for so long how she felt but he never answered her. Or anything yes he fought for her but that wasn't the same he would have fought for any friend no she said she loved him and he doesn't say anything. If anything he was probably still in love with Sakura she just couldn't win. She figured that once she said it he would tell her in a romantic away they would start dating then soon get married and have a family. But nope she said it and he left to go find Sasuke and all while she was here thinking maybe she need to move on but who would she find that would bring joy to her heart like Naruto.

"Hello there" You say Hinata looks over she looks a bit surprise as she looks at you as she found you quite handsome you didn't have Naruto's boy charm or his fox like smile. But still your smile was gentle and warming, your face was quite handsome you where muscular but not over muscular. She couldn't help but blush a bit for some reason her heart was beating a few extra beats while looking at you.

“H...H...Hello there I don't think I have seen you before” Hinata asked

“Oh well cause I only turned Chunin some time ago plus I don't think are teams cross often though I have seen you around. I am Dustin it's a pleasure to meet you.” You say with a sheepish smile then put your hand out to shake her's

“H...H...Hinata” Hinata said blushing more as she shook your hand

“Yes the Hyuga heiress right I have heard of you. Then again who hasn't heard of any of the Hyuga's.” You say with a small chuckle

“Y...Yes I guess that is true my c...clan is very highly known.” Hinata stutters out

“Yes well I was just finishing helping out the village with some of the rebuilding and was going to go to lunch when I thought I would ask you if you would like to join me.” You say asking shy this made Hinata blush even more her heart skipping a few more beats

“R...R...Really yo...you want me to join you for la...launch? B...But why?” She stutters out more

“Yes I would and well cause I find you quite cute” You say still acting shyly with a blush on your face

“O...Ok I would l...love to join you for launch” She says blushing more

“Ok then lets go” You say holding your arm out

Hinata blushed more and after a second took your arm as you lead her to a place to eat while not knowing it. You where using your powers to make it that she would be extremal hungry so she would eat much more then normal. Also was making it so what she ate would turn to fat five times faster then normal now all you need was to find a place to take her to eat. When you get to the street that contains many restaurants you decided to take her to?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The Ramen Stand

*Noteb*
2. All-You-Can-Eat Buffet

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ghostwriter (UN: sbbw-lover at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ghostwriter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1708312-Weight-Gain-Harem/cid/963960-Hinata-Hyuga