*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. will become a girl
  2. your best mate
  3. Wishing
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1708356-Witches-Brew/cid/3123317-will-become-a-girl
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1708356
You come across some old witches potions, and have a bit of fun with them. PLEASE ADD!
This choice: will become a girl  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

will become a girl

    by: Mr. George
"Will be my perfect girlfriend." you add quickly. Tom looks distracted and lost for a moment. Before an instant later, you find yourself at the door facing Tomi. The clothes are similar, if filled very differently. The pants clinging to Tomi's incredible legs, leading up to a full, firm ass.

The baggy top, attempting (and failing) to disguise and minimise her bust.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/82/cb/b2/...

You were still startled, as Tomi pouted, and frowned, "Ah... I don't suppose I need an invite to come in." she said. But, as she stepped past you, pressing her body into yours. The doorframe giving her an excuse, her hand drifting to tease your crotch through your pants.

Head snapping back in shock, cracks loudly against the wood.

"Let me kiss it better." As she leans forward, onto her tip-toes. She gives you a sensual kiss. Feeling yourself melt and harden at her attention. She purrs her appreciation, as you drink in her beauty. Her face inches from yours, those lips of hers ripe and inviting.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. George (UN: rjh-kk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Georgie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1708356-Witches-Brew/cid/3123317-will-become-a-girl