*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. It Begins
  2. It begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1709321-Mermaids-Cove/cid/1232829-It-Begins
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1709321
What happens when humans tread into the realm of mermaids and octogirls? You decide.
This choice: Male human  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

It Begins

    by: Unknown
John was 15 and sick of his normal, boring life. He lived in a normal boring house with a normal boring family. Everyone he knew was boring and acted caustic towards him. He also lived near the sea, and everyday dreamt of going out in the family boat and leaving forever. In fact, for quite some time he had been planning this. After a while of accumulating supplies (it took a quarter of a year) he was ready to go. He headed down to the docks in the early morning one day and glanced out to the sea. It was the only place for him; the was something inside him that couldn't stop him from going to the grand ocean. He looked back at the neighborhood in the distance: his family and childhood. He didn't regret leaving them (sadly, he failed to understand that they deeply loved him).

He climbed aboard the small sail-boat and cut the rope loose. He could sail better than his boring dad, so in no time, he was far from the docks, with the morning breeze in his hair. He had decided to go...

You have the following choices:

1. Out to open waters. (Octogirls)

2. Follow the coast for awhile. (Mermaids)

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
FantasyFanX has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1709321-Mermaids-Cove/cid/1232829-It-Begins