*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Dog of the Navy
  2. In the Begining...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1709524-One-Piece-Giants/cid/961515-Dog-of-the-Navy
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Amme
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1709524
The guys of One Piece grow huge!
This choice: Smoker  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Dog of the Navy

    by: Amme
Smoker was sitting in his office, thinking quietly to himself one day. The lights were off, and only the tiniest bit of light was able to shine through.

There was still a lot of piracy in the world. This irked Smoker. As an officer of the marines, it just didn't settle with him, knowing that every second of every day, someone was pillaging... Plundering... Those disgusting vagrants... Always stealing from others. The very idea of it all disgusted him.

As he was reveling in his hatred of pirates, Tashigi burst in, only to trip suddenly, her glasses falling from her face as she landed.

"Oh dangit..." She mumbled, searching on the ground for her glasses. Her hand could be heard plopping around on the cold, stone ground as she searched. The fall had disoriented her a little. Soon she managed to find her spectacles, and set them on top of her head. "Smoker!" She said, saluting him as she stood in his doorway.

"What do you have to report, Tashigi?" Smoker said, remaining in his thinking pose. He didn't seem to be phased by Tashigi's little accident. The klutz was doing it all the time. He knew she'd be okay.

"Sir! We've recently confiscated that captured pirate ship!" She reported.

"So? What of it?" Smoker asked. He was pretty sure of everything that was there. Gold, money, some food... It was highly likely that it was just another ship, and he dismissed it as so.

"Well, we found this strange vial, sir..." She said, searching in her pocket. "Oh, I hope I didn't smash it..." She mumbled to herself as she seached her pockets, approaching Smoker's desk.

She set it down onto the wood, as her glasses slid down from her head and back onto her face. She didn't seem to mind.

"What is this junk?" Smoker said, holding up the tiny vial, looking at it. He was about to just toss it against the wall, but decided to hear what Tashigi had to say about it first.

"I don't know sir!" She said in a slightly embarassed tone. "We just know that when we were advancing on the ship, every last member of the pirate crew was scrambling for it!"

Smoker's eyebrow lifted a little. This was odd... Out of everything, why would the pirates go after this little thing, and not try to fight back or guard their treasure?

"Is that all?" Smoker asked. His tone suggested he was indifferent, but his face said otherwise.

"Yes sir! I was merely told to disclose this to you, and report it's story!" She said with her usual stern look.

"Very well... Dismissed..." Smoker told her. With that, she gave one last salute, and left Smoker alone, shutting the door as she left.

Smoker put out his cigar, looking carefully at the tiny bottle. While he was once thinking of how much he hated pirates, now he was racking his brain over why this bottle was so important. He held it up, sloshing the thick, red liquid in the container. He couldn't tell a thing about the liquid.

"Maybe..." he thought to himself, as he popped open the cork, and took a whiff. It had a powerful, energizing smell to it. So much so, that his eyes popped open. He looked down at the vial again, sloshing it a little.

He decides to...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Amme (UN: ammexous at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Amme has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1709524-One-Piece-Giants/cid/961515-Dog-of-the-Navy