*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Shurduk, The good half troll of Harad
  2. Who are you?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1710471-The-Fellowship-has-new-people/cid/1076152-Shurduk-The-good-half-troll-of-Harad
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Ryan
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Other · #1710471
The Fellowship has some new additions but who will you be?
This choice: Shurduk, The good half troll of Harad  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Shurduk, The good half troll of Harad

    by: Ryan
You look around. It was daylight. To you, it was very bright as you were used to the night. You were safe in Rivendell and had known for ages about the council of Elrond that was soon to happen. You knew that Elrond was inviting all the most important people in Middle Earth, elves, dwarves, men, it was even rumoured that Gandalf the Grey was coming. That wasn't why you were excited. You were hoping that Elessar, who had saved you from almost certain death during your exile from Harad and sent you to Rivendell where you were fed and kept warm. You were surprised, kindness was not something you had had much experience of in your homeland. Suddenly you saw someone you knew.

You have the following choices:

1. Elessar

*Noteb*
2. Elrond

*Noteb*
3. Bilbo (Sometimes you sit and swap tales and songs with him)

*Noteb*
4. Gimli (You and him never get on)

5. Someone else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ryan (UN: ryannfraser at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ryan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1710471-The-Fellowship-has-new-people/cid/1076152-Shurduk-The-good-half-troll-of-Harad