*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Murder, Daughter of Sauron
  2. Who are you?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1710471-The-Fellowship-has-new-people/cid/962324-Murder-Daughter-of-Sauron
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Ryan
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Other · #1710471
The Fellowship has some new additions but who will you be?
This choice: Murder, Daughter of Sauron  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Murder, Daughter of Sauron

    by: Ryan
As you wake up after a dream haunted by your fathers eye, you get up and soon after you are dressed in an emerald green cloak and tunic, a messenger knocked at the door.

"Elrond has called a meeting in the council chambers," said the messenger "He wishes that you attend."

"Tell Elrond I'll be there," You reply. You had known about this meeting for some time, You quickly grabbed a bag and packed a spellbook and some mithril armour. You carried no weapon. You were so skilled in martial combat and magic that you had no need of a weapon.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ryan (UN: ryannfraser at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ryan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1710471-The-Fellowship-has-new-people/cid/962324-Murder-Daughter-of-Sauron