*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1710471-The-Fellowship-has-new-people/cid/1113424-Elessar
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Ryan
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Other · #1710471
The Fellowship has some new additions but who will you be?
This choice: Elessar  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Elessar

    by: Ryan
"Elessar, how are you!" you shout over to Aragorn. He turned. His eyes lit up. "I was hoping to run into you here, it's been a long time" said Aragorn "I need your help" "What do you need?" you ask. "Gandalf told me to go and collect the ringbearer from Hobbiton" said Aragorn "He has already left for Bree" "I don't think i'd be welcome in Bree, my people murdered a lot of good men from there" you say "What is it you need of me?" "I have been asked to escort the ringbearer, but i could do with a hidden scout, will you be my eyes and ears for the path ahead?" "Yes" you say "When do we leave?"

You have the following choices:

1. Aragorn says now

*Noteb*
2. Aragorn says later

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ryan (UN: ryannfraser at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ryan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1710471-The-Fellowship-has-new-people/cid/1113424-Elessar