*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1711238-Photo-Life-Swapping/cid/1613137-Too-young-to-experience-nightlifeat-lea
by Anom
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1711238
A story which follows one characters indulgence into other's lives.
This choice: 'Too young to experience nightlife...at least she'll be safe?'  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

'Too young to experience nightlife...at lea...

    by: Anom
Richard closed his eyes for a moment and when he re-opened them he found himself standing amongst his sisters on the balcony in France. Richard looked down at himself and saw he was wearing the yellow and white sun dress his sister was wearing in the picture he was previously holding. Richard was surprised, he didn't expect this trick to actually work! Richard then noticed who it was holding the camera, it was Ashley's French boyfriend Pierre. Amy quickly walked over to him and planted a kiss on his lips and thanked him for taking such a 'cute' picture.

'Oh my God Macy you look so precious in this picture!' Gushed Ashley 'If only you were old enough to come clubbing with us later, I bet you could turn some heads even at your age!'

Richard blushed, he felt a bit weird being called 'precious' but he would be fooling himself if he didn't admit it did make him feel a little good.

'Oh yes, plenty of my friends would love to show you a good time around the city young Macy.' Added Pierre 'I can maybe find you a fake I.D if you would be willing to take the risk?'

At this point Jenna got outraged at this idea.

'There is absolutely no way you are getting my little sister a fake I.D!! She can make some friends in the teen club run by the hotel tonight' Jenna turned and faced Richard and said 'There will plenty of time to go clubbing and find boys when your old enough, we can have some fun together at the beach together tomorrow.'

'Why do you have to be such a party pooper Jenna?' Questioned Amy 'If your gonna treat her like a kid why don't you both put on your nighties and watch Disney movies all night!?' Amy and Pierre laughed to themselves and left together.

Jenna was still angry but she didn't respond to Amy's latest jab she just turned to Richard and told him.

'If your gonna go to the teen club you better get changed you've been wearing the dress all day!'

'Oh of course I'd better go get myself ready' replied Richard.

Richard scurried to what he assumed was Macy's room and analysed the situation.....

You have the following choices:

1. Go to teen club and try and make some new friends

*Noteb*
2. Follow Amy and Pierre to try and get that Fake I.D

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Anom (UN: writ_anom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Anom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1711238-Photo-Life-Swapping/cid/1613137-Too-young-to-experience-nightlifeat-lea