*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1713473-A-Tiny-Halloween/cid/968679-Fall-backwards-into-her-bra-cup-that-she-is-pic
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1713473
You are shrunken on Halloween and have to survive. ;D
This choice: Fall backwards into her bra cup that she is picking up  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Fall backwards into her bra cup that she is pic...

    by: ShadowOfDeath
Falling backwards, you flail a bit until you land on something soft. Before you have time to turn around to see what you're in, you start being lifted into the air by whatever you're in until you look up to see that you're headed for your friends huge boob. Screaming out in terror, your shoved face first into her nipple as she squeezes the far too tight E cup bra onto her F cup breast.

Being shoved very tightly into her breast, you cannot move at all and begin trying to wiggle your head over and off of her nipple, but this only causes it to become hard and grind it's self into your face more. Seeing it as your only option, you try to get her attention and begin bitting at her nipple.

"Ouch!" She yelled out, feeling something bite at her nipple as she put her shirt back on. Thinking it was the fabric in the bra, she grabbed her boob and simply grinded and rubbed it, unknowingly grinding you into her breast even harder until the itch went away. Sighing happily, she put her clothes back on and walked out of the booth, paying for her new clothes and leaving. She then..

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Feels the itch still and goes into the bathroom to see what it is

*Noteb*
2. Jogs home

*Noteb*
3. Drives home and takes a shower

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ShadowOfDeath (UN: shadowofdeath at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
ShadowOfDeath has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1713473-A-Tiny-Halloween/cid/968679-Fall-backwards-into-her-bra-cup-that-she-is-pic