*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A little run
  2. A male called Scott
  3. Who are you?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1714507-Life-as-a-Werewolf/cid/1096436-A-little-run
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1714507
You're a 15 year old werewolf in a world where werewolves are rarely seen.
This choice: you go for a streetside sprint.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A little run

    by: MightyWolf
Even though Greywolf turned you into a werewolf, you tend to go by your own rules. You don't know how many other werewolves are out in your town, but you wonder if some of your friends are werewolves. Anyway, you decide to just go for a stroll around town. A stroll for you, often meant a run. You start to transform. First your head begins to resemble a wolfs head. You physique gets a bit stronger. Your eyes start to turn red. Claws grow on your hands & feet. Black fur grows all over your body. The transformation was complete & you jump out of the window & do a roll on the ground. You then go running. On the way you couldn't help but be surprised. If you had not have gone on that walk 1 month ago, you probably would not be a werewolf. You continue running until you are downtown near the police station.

You have the following choices:

1. There is a comotion inside

*Noteb*
2. you see two more werewolves

*Noteb*
3. you continue running

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MightyWolf (UN: unleashmaximum at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MightyWolf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1714507-Life-as-a-Werewolf/cid/1096436-A-little-run