*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Using your powers for evil
  2. James
  3. Who are you?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1714507-Life-as-a-Werewolf/cid/2291229-Using-your-powers-for-evil
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1714507
You're a 15 year old werewolf in a world where werewolves are rarely seen.
This choice: Using your powers for evil  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Using your powers for evil

    by: Unknown
More recently you've found that you like feeding your appetite with your powers. You know it's not right to eat people whole, but it feels too good while in werewolf form to deny it. Some days it tears you up inside, and you question whether it's really right to be doing so. Others, you can't wait for nighttime so that you can transform and fill that hungry stomach.

Today was the latter. With excitement, you waited for your roommate to fall asleep. Then, sliding off your clothes, you initiated the transformation, trying hard to keep your pleasured grunts silent, enjoying the rush of power as it fills you once again.

Now in wolf form, twelve feet high, incredibly attractive and muscular, you ponder where you should go to feed your ravenous hunger.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. On campus. The other students taste really good

*Noteb*
2. Off campus, in the nearby town

*Noteb*
3. The nearby forest

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
MightyWolf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1714507-Life-as-a-Werewolf/cid/2291229-Using-your-powers-for-evil