*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Flat out sex
  2. Normal Day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1715027-Slutty-Sisters/cid/1130959-Flat-out-sex
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by DeDeDe
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1715027
Your mom is a whore and has a huge amout of very horny daughters but one son...that's you
This choice: Flat out sex  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Flat out sex

    by: Yumi
She look at you with lust in her eyes. "I want you I want you to fuck my pussy hard! I want you so bad!!" You quickly take her to your bedroom and you both rip off your clothing. She starts to pump you cock and she pushes her fingers in her already wet pussy. She starts to move your cock to her pussy but you push her away. "show me how much you want me inside you." you command. She groans in need and starts to push her fingers harder and faster into her dripping cunt. She starts to groan louder and starts rocking against her hand. You stand there watching her knowing that she can't make herself cum but you can't stand it anymore you have to be inside her. You grab her roughly and push her back against the wall and lift her leg over your shoulder. "Show me that you're a man!!" She says challenging you. In a sudden burst of anger you thrust in to her repeatedly and she screamed in pleasure. "give me moreeee!!!" she screams pushing back against your cock. You pound into her harder and faster and even harder and her constant moaning just turns you on even more. You continue to pound into your sister for 40 more seconds. "I'M GONNA CUUUUM!!! I'M GONNNNAAA CCCCCUUUUUMMMMMM!!! POUND MY PUSSSSSSYYY!!! YES!!!! OOOOOOOOHHHHHH GAAAWWWDDDD YEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!" Right when she is about to cum you pull out of her. You laugh as she moans in need of your huge cock. She starts to finger her pussy again pounding into it hard and fast. "Why did you stop?" She moans, "you know you want to finish fucking my cunt." You did want to fuck her some more and badly but she is such a whore and a total bitch does she deserve to be fucked to the point of cumming or should she be left hanging and wanting you?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Leave her and go fuck someone else!!

2. Stay with her and have brutal hardcore fucking!!!!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Yumi (UN: arielle192 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DeDeDe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1715027-Slutty-Sisters/cid/1130959-Flat-out-sex