*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Hang out with his friends
  2. Sean's Morning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1716204-Sibling-TG-Powers/cid/1320521-Hang-out-with-his-friends
by Spooky
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1716204
A brother and Sister discover that they have to change the others gender and clothing.
This choice: Hang out with his friends  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Hang out with his friends

    by: Spooky
A few minutes later Sean headed out, he had plans with a few friends today, mostly just chilling at one of their houses, ordering pizza and playing video games.

an hour or so later, Sean is sitting on a bean bag chair immersed in a game, when he feels himself changing, he mentally curses his sister for doing this to him now. Anytime she changed him in public she claimed that she wasn't thinking and her mind was wandering, Sean wasn't sure he believed her, but he couldn't prove it or really do anything about it so she kept on doing it.

It didn't feel like a big change, so Sean focused on the game, as he felt his underwear and crotch change, since she could only change him into a girl, he had to be a girl to change his clothes, luckily she left him looking the same as when he's a boy. flat chested and the same face, just no stubble.

As he felt the change finish he could feel the only change was too his underwear, she had replaced it with a thong. He mentally groaned, she was doing it on purpose to mess with him.

You have the following choices:

1. Continue

2. She changes Sean some more

*Noteb*
3. His friends somehow find out he's wearing a thong

4. Something else

*Noteb*
5. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Spooky (UN: spooky1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spooky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1716204-Sibling-TG-Powers/cid/1320521-Hang-out-with-his-friends