*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1716204-Sibling-TG-Powers/cid/2005459-His-ex-girlfriend
by Spooky
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1716204
A brother and Sister discover that they have to change the others gender and clothing.
This choice: His ex-girlfriend.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

His ex-girlfriend.

    by: rosenheimer
He faced Valarie, his ex-girlfriend. She was also 18 and very attractive. She is the girly girl wearing sexy clothes most of the time: She could do this, because she had the figure and body shape for wearing those sexy clothes, like skirts, dresses, but also skinny jeans. She also looks hot in bikinis…
Normally Sean would get an erecting just by seeing her, but currently this was not possible…
He successfully could hide his secret from Valarie and all his friends so far…

Valarie had broken with Sean recently because she was thinking that Mike from the football team would be a better boyfriend for her. Anyhow Sean was over the time when he was disappointed and sad. So normally he had not much contact with Valarie any longer, since she was in another school.

“Hi Val, what’s up?” he asked….

You have the following choices:

1. she wanted to come back to him

*Noteb*
2. something else

*Noteb*
3. something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 rosenheimer (UN: rosenheim34 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spooky has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1716204-Sibling-TG-Powers/cid/2005459-His-ex-girlfriend