*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A thirst quenched
  2. Veronica 15yo
  3. start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1718294-Girls-feet-growth/cid/2417543-A-thirst-quenched
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1718294
Girls get bigger feet
This choice: Put it back  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A thirst quenched

    by: Unknown

         As soon as Veronica places the bottle back on the floor, she inadvertently kicks it, causing it to roll across the floor.

         Samanta is paying close attention to the teacher, the fifteen year old, ebony skinned girl intent to keeping her honor roll streak going. Only at a height of five foot four, she is pretty average looking. Her long, wavy black hair just reaching her thighs, nicely framing her oval shaped face. She adjusts her rectangle framed glasses, which sit in front of her hazel eyes. Wearing a button-up, blue blouse, which concealed her c-cup breasts, and black leggings, she didn't really draw any attention to herself.

         All of a sudden Samantha feels something hit the back of her shoes, a pair of size seven white sneakers. She looks down to see a bottle of water. With her throat feeling dry, she picks it up. Seeing that tge cap is still sealed, she opens it up and downs the entire thing in seconds.


Author's note, Samantha's feet are 9.7" long

You have the following choices:

1. Growth spurts

2. Slow, steady growth

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Nikitozzer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1718294-Girls-feet-growth/cid/2417543-A-thirst-quenched