*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1718645-Shemale-World/cid/1147515-Ms-Nanci-has-plans-for-you
by Mr.Z
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1718645
You are a teenage boy who happens to live in a world where every girl is a futanari.
This choice: Other  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Ms. Nanci has plans for you

    by: Unknown
"All you need to do is accompany me for a while tonight," Ms. Nanci says, continuing to lean forwards.

You hesitate slightly, unsure if you heard right. Ms. Nanci wants you to go on a date with her?

"Of course," she says, moving away from you a bit and reaching into a drawer behind her desk, "there is one more requirement."

A few moments later, she pulls out two items. One appears to be a small remote, the other looks to be a big pink dildo. She smiles wickedly, and you take a step back.

Reaching into her desk again, Ms. Nanci pulls out a bottle of lube and opens it, scooping some out with her fingers and rubbing it all over the dildo

"Pull down your pants," she commands. You hesitate, but she leans forwards. "This is a lot smaller than my cock you know. We could always use that instead. Minus the lube." You drop your pants in a hurry.

"Now hold still." Ms. Nanci walks around the desk holding the dildo. Standing behind you, she pushes on your back to lean you forwards and pushes the slippery head of the dildo past your sphincter.

Well-lubed up, the dildo easily forces its way into your ass, hurting a lot less than you expected. It feels snugly lodged in your back hole.

Giving your ass checks a light smack, Ms. Nanci steps back around her desk, picking up the remote. She presses a button on it, and the dildo in your ass vibrates madly, sending an overwhelming jolt of pleasure through you and making your cock go rock hard in an instant.

Smiling in a satisfied manner, Ms. Nanci commands you, "pull up your pants Doug, we need to get going." You try and fail with shaking hands to pull up your pants, so Ms. Nanci laughs and presses another button on the remote, causing the vibrating to stop.

You pull your pants up, hiding the fact that your ass is stuffed with a huge vibrating dildo. Ms. Nanci pockets the remote, leading you towards the exit. Where does she plan on taking you for the "date"?



You have the following choices:

1. A movie

2. Dinner at a restaurant

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Mr.Z has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1718645-Shemale-World/cid/1147515-Ms-Nanci-has-plans-for-you