*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1719759-You-Shrink-Around-Friends/cid/982010-The-Beginning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Supernatural · #1719759
You shrink and are stuck in some interesting situations with friends
Chapter #1

The Beginning

    by: Male Stomper
On a fine Tuesday morning you and your friend Damien decided to take a shortcut through the park to get to school a little faster.

Walking along with Damien while he is riding his bike(you forgot yours) the two of you pass the bathrooms and drinking fountains when your throat feels a little dry.


"Hey Dude I'm getting kinda thirsty I'm gonna drink from the fountain" You say be for walking off.

"Okay but I'm only going to wait a few minutes thou", He hollers back. You go to drink some water from the fountain that is near the bathroom. As your feeling the cool water travel down your throat it starts to go form it's normal taste (not that great tasting anyway) to a slimy almost acid like taste. You immediately you pull away choking trying to get the burning feeling to subside. When it finally does you rub your head and start thinking of how that could of happened before leaving the bathroom. Suddenly dizziness hits you, feeling everything go black you fall down while passing unconscious.

When you finally awake you feel unnaturally ..bare. Looking over yourself you gasp as you've come to realize that your naked. Blushing madly due to remembering where you are you look around for your clothes and hope no one has seen you. You stop though after noticing that something is wrong with your surroundings. You weren't certain but pretty sure that any of the buildings near this park where built as big as the one in front of you which looks several stories tall. Looking up as far as you can you see a giant sign on the door that says 'MEN' You try and figure out why that's on this building when your thoughts are interrupted by by a quaking 'BOOM!'. You look around the noise created was deafening, where was it coming from? The noise repeated it's self several times and the you feel the ground around you begin to vibrate.

Turning around fully you see two HUGE...things... moving towards you. they are far enough off that you can see what look like giant blue pillars riding out of the back of each, following the columns up your eyes grow ride and your jaw drops. You see the now titan size form of your best friend above you. That means the blue columns are his legs inside the jeans he's wearing, and the two giant things in front of you must be his now giant feet.

"D-Damien?" you gasp up at him. You see his head turn in your direction and wonder if he's able to hear you. All thoughts of that however are crushed when he lifts one of his feet and begins walking towards you while not even bothering to look down.

Letting out a scream you take off realizing the danger your in as the giant sneakers are slamming on the ground closing in on you.

You force yourself to move faster but your hopes are dimmed a shoe shape shadow comes over you. Then in the same moment the shadow starts to expand rapidly!

Jumping to the left to avoid getting crushed you thankfully make it out of Damien's path right as his foot slammed into the ground with a violent BOOM so hard, you and several specks of gust were sent hurtling away from it. He continues on walking not noticing that he almost crushed his friend.

You pull yourself up to your feet and look for the guy who tried killing you. Damien has stopped walking and has taken a seat on a nearby park bench.

What should you do now?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Male Stomper (UN: vashorchihide at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Male Stomper has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1719759-You-Shrink-Around-Friends/cid/982010-The-Beginning