*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1719938-Tanookis-Terrible-Thirst/cid/983043-Stretch-her-ass-and-try-to-squeeze-in
by Rathe
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1719938
M/F Cockvore story starring a Tanooki who wants more than just a late house payment...
This choice: Stretch her ass and try to squeeze in  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Stretch her ass and try to squeeze in

    by: Rathe
You've always put women in your cock, but why not try it the other way around? After all, the human males seem to enjoy it. With four of your many whiplike tails, you grab the redhead and stetch her out so that she's facing down with her legs a wide open in front of you. From this position, you ram her several times with your stiff cock, but are unable to gain entrance. You do, however, gain several shrieks of pain and surprise.

You've come to the conclusion that you need to stretch her back door a bit before you can try again. What should you use?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Your tails

*Noteb*
2. A small tree

*Noteb*
3. Find a small animal

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Rathe (UN: uninspiredname at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rathe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1719938-Tanookis-Terrible-Thirst/cid/983043-Stretch-her-ass-and-try-to-squeeze-in