*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1720129-Buffy-Couples-GROW/cid/982748-Somewhere-In-FinlanderI-mean-England
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1720129
IN Sunnydale, couples suddenly grow bigger...and hornier. Gift points for good entries!
This choice: Turns out Slayers and Vampires grow big if they have sex  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Somewhere In Finland...er...I mean England...

    by: Mr. Chaos
The Watchers' Council Headquarters

Getting little girls to do our dirty work since 100 BC


Thomas Flanders hated his job.

There were Watchers that got to sit on the boards and make grand decisions. Some that watched over the slayers or trained potentials. Some that researched magical weapons or new types of demons.

But him? He was the Watcher in charge of going through ancient texts and recording what they were about. No one knew about boredom until they were stuck in a dry library for 8 hours straight, making notes about a Podunki Demon Cook Book. Most of the books were tiresome little things that other watchers had collected during their travels and expected him to read and document.

Joy.

Which is why today was a bit more interesting. During his examination of a set of older tomes, he had stumbled upon a diary of a Watcher from the 1830s. Inside had been the man's research into the Slayer Line, to determine its origin and source.

Flipping through the book, Thomas stopped at page 43

-runes can not be wrong. I have translated them 15 times, and they remain saying the same thing. This will surely be a breakthrough in the source of the Slayer's power.

It was originally thought that the Slayer was created by binding the soul of a girl with the essence of a demon similar to a vampire. However, this artifact states a dark truth, one the Watchers didn't even know.

According to my findings, there is a race of demons known as the Gigatiati. Children of the Old Ones, these demons were truly monstrous in size. Though they appeared to be human, they possess more sexually defined bodies and a desire for sexual release like a vampire does blood.

The Gigatiati, when born, would appear to be the size of a standard human, but have the features of a vampire. This allowed them to dwell among their demon brothers in safety until they discovered a mate. Mating would, it seems, trigger their maturity, causing them to grow larger each time they mated.

It is my belief that it was a Gigatiati child, misidentified as a vampire, that was used in the creation of the Slayer. The runes I have discovered where created by a Watcher from 1143 AD. He states that his Slayer, on her 20th year, without his knowledge, mated with a vampire from the Line of (The words become faded...unable to read)...when he discovered them the next day, his slayer had grown a foot taller, as had her vampire mate. Both showed examples of larger, stronger bodies with more pronounced sexual organs. The creator of the runes also states that the vampire gained the ability to move about in the sun! Most horrifying, the Slayer and Vampire, as time went on, could not control their urges, and soon grew to 30 feet in length and were only focused on filling their bellies and slating their lust. In the end, the Watcher was forced to open a dimensional portal and banish the two. Fate would be kind, and another slayer would be called. It was stated in the runes that the Watcher of the poor cursed Slayer believes that she was transformed from human to demon, and thus why a new Slayer was called.

More research must be done. It is my belief that the Gigantiati have been wiped out from most Vampire families, but their genes may still reside in the Order of Aurelius-


Thomas through the diary down in disgust.

'Slayers turning into giantesses...Gigantiati Vampires that can walk in the sun...rubbish!'

------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, in Sunnydale...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. Chaos (UN: mr.chaos at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr. Chaos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1720129-Buffy-Couples-GROW/cid/982748-Somewhere-In-FinlanderI-mean-England